Classic and comfortable vintage hand-woven huaraches from Central Mexico
Nothing says, “I’m on vacation” quite like sliding on a pair of huaraches. Even if you’re stuck stateside, our modern take on the classic vintage huarache sandal will make you swear there’s a tropical breeze at your back. Each pair of our huaraches are carefully crafted by indigenous artisans in Michoacan, Mexico using traditional shoe-making techniques. The vegetable-tanned leather uppers are hand-cut, dyed, and woven. Over time, the leather will conform perfectly to the shape of your foot.
- Smooth Vegetable-tanned leather upper and footbed. Feels like a flour tortilla hugging your foot
- Yoga mat material midsole for all-day ZEN AF mode
- Heel-strap to easily adjust any foot form.
- Lightweight and easy to pack
- 100% Certified Ease of Tossing last minute in a packed backpack or suitcase and will still fit
- Natural leather sole and crepe heel for flexibility and comfort on those long beach walks or strolls in the night food market
- Handcrafted with love and care by artisans in Sahuayo, Michoacán, Mexico